Terms & Conditions
By using our website and buying products from us you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions as set out below, IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT USE THE SITE. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- At Kelly’s Off Licence we require any purchaser or acceptor of alcohol purchased to confirm they are aged 18 years or older.
- In completing this order you are confirming that both the person placing the order and the recipient of the goods ordered are aged 18 years or over.
- Where any of our drivers are in doubt as to the age of the person receiving the goods, they reserve the right to request proof of age and / or retain the goods until they can be received by a person of or above the legal age to purchase alcohol. (A refund will NOT be made if the person cannot prove their age)
- The prices for goods displayed for sale are as set out on the website and are inclusive of VAT and Duty at rates valid at the time of purchase.
- Prices, promotions and product availability are subject to change without notice.
- If you have ordered a product that is subject to a price increase, we will hold your order and inform you of the increase.
- Payment must be made in full prior to good being despatched, failing which Kellys’s Off Licence may at its discretion refuse to effect delivery.
- All goods are the property of Kelly’s Off Licence until all goods and all outstanding debts to Kelly’s Off Licence have been paid in full.
- In the rare instance of an error/mistake by unintentionally publishing inaccurate information on the site (e.g. the price, description or availability of a product you have ordered) we may have to cancel your order at any time, even if you have received your Order Confirmation email, and you will receive a full refund of any charges already paid. Refunds can take up to 5 working days to appear back into your account.
As a general rule, every product on our website is IN STOCK.
- The availability information presented on our Web site and provided by our account managers is the best, most up-to-date information we have, but errors do occur, and this information does not represent a guarantee or promise of availability.
- Due to the nature of some products we sell availability can sometimes be intermittent.
- In the event of a shortage of a particular item, we will contact you to discuss substituting with goods of similar quality.
- For wines for which a specific vintage is not stated, the vintage year may vary from that shown on the product images.
- If a specific vintage is required, please contact us for confirmation of available vintages.
Refunds, Returns and Cancellation
- If you are not happy with a product, delivery or any other aspect of our service, please contact us by phone on email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to assist you in any way we can.
- If you wish, you may cancel your order at any stage up to the point of dispatch at no charge.
- If your order is canceled after dispatch you will incur the relevant delivery charges.
- Once your order is received and you wish to return it, you may do so up to 30 days. Contact us by phone or email and we will advise you on the best method of return.
- You will be required to return the goods, unopened and as new.
- You will be fully reimbursed for your purchase within 30 days of returning your order. In these circumstances, you will be responsible for any costs incurred in returning the goods.
- All text and images on this site are copyright of the Kellys Off Licence and may not be reused without prior consent.
- We NEVER make your personal details available to third parties or other companies outside of Kellys Off Licence without your consent.
- We may occasionally use the personal information we collect about you to send you email newsletters featuring the latest promotional news and special offers.
- This personal information is collected from our registration form and includes personal information such as name, email address, telephone number and demographic location.
- If at any time you want to know what information Kellys Off Licence holds about you, please feel free to contact us and we will provide you with details of all the information we hold about you.
- If you wish to remove your information at any time, please let us know and we will remove it straight away.
- If you wish to unsubscribe to our email newsletters you can do so at any stage by using the links in the emails we send you.
- All information is kept in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Act, May 2018, and any further rules, policies, or guidelines incorporated by reference shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
– Communicate with you;
– Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
– When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing your personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store–you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt-out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
– Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
– Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18 in the European Union or the UK.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at Hello@KellysOffLicence.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Kellys Off Licence
4 Merchamp Centre
Clontarf Dublin 3